KNOW myself.

RESPOND to my world.

CONNECT with my community.

I am an adult and I am concerned about a child

If you are concerned about the treatment of a child outside of school, you can do one of these things:

  • Report it to the school’s Designated Safeguarding Officers (Mrs Hill or Miss Thomas) by phoning the school on 01454 866795 or emailing 
  • Contact South Gloucestershire’s Social Services Access and Response Team:
    01454 866000 ‐ Monday to Friday 9am ‐ 5pm
    01454 615165 ‐ Out of hours and at weekends
    In an emergency, please ring 999

For further information, please go to South Gloucestershire’s website: