RESPOND to my world.
CONNECT with my community.
The following School uniform can be purchased from:
Initially Yours, Unit A4 Badminton Centre, Station Road, Yate, Bristol, BS37 5HT.
Tel 01454 323779 or you can purchase online at www.monkhouse.com
Please see this document for opening times: Monkhouse Schoolwear Specialists
All other items may be purchased locally. Please ensure all items of uniform are named.
Everything worn or brought to school must be named, including uniform, shoes, coats, watches, lunch boxes, book bags and clear water bottles, to minimize loss.
Please find below examples of companies where labels may be purchased from:
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact the school office.
- Raysfield sweat top – royal blue with logo
- Raysfield cardigan – royal blue with logo
- Grey trousers, grey skirts, grey pinafore dresses
- Raysfield polo shirts – blue with the school logo or otherwise plain white only
- Plain white shirt or blouse
- Plain socks (no patterns) – white or grey or black
- Plain tights– grey or black
- Plain flat heeled shoes to support the growing foot – black NB. platform soles, high heels, sling backs, open toes, fancy trainers, flashing soles and heels are not suitable for smart, safe school wear
Any of the winter uniform with the addition of:
- Blue checked summer dress
- Plain smart grey shorts i.e. not football or cycling shorts
- Plain black sandals – not sling backs, slip-ons, or open toes for safety
- Raysfield school tracksuit – Navy – jogging bottoms and navy hooded top
- Navy shorts
- White plain t/shirt (not polo)
- Daps (KS2 only) – pull on, for inside use
- Trainers – for outside use
- Socks where necessary
Jewellery is not considered to be either appropriate or necessary, if considered essential however the following items may be worn:
- 1 pair of small plain stud earrings
- a small plain, named watch in working order
NB: All of these items have to be removed for PE
“Tattoos”, transfers, nail varnish, body paints, shaved and/or coloured hair are not appropriate in school as they are all distractions from work and inappropriate for school.