KNOW myself.

RESPOND to my world.

CONNECT with my community.

I am concerned about an adult outside of school

If you are concerned about the safety or well-being of an adult (where children are not involved),  you can do one of these things:

  1. Contact South Gloucestershire’s Adult Social Services:
    01454 868007- Monday to Friday 9am  5pm
    01454 615165  Out of hours and at weekends
  2. Look at the following website for advice:
  3. In an emergency, please ring 999