RESPOND to my world.
CONNECT with my community.
Please download as required. Paper copies of all documents on this website are available from the school office.
Please follow the link below to find out more about how children’s individual needs are met at Raysfield.
Raysfield Inclusion Lead: Mr Oliver Heath – please contact Mr Heath via the school office.
Raysfield Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) School Local Offer
DOWNLOAD: SEND School Local Offer 2020
Raysfield has a:
- Designated Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENDCO) who leads across the Raysfield Federation – Mr Heath
- Special Educational Needs Governor – Cheryl Lumber
- Designated Safeguarding Lead – Sarah Thomas (Deputy Headteacher)
- Safeguarding Governor – Claire Hayward
- Family Link Worker – Lorraine Carter
The first point of contact should a parent wish to discuss their child’s Special Educational Needs is the class teacher, followed by the Inclusion leader. Please contact the via the school office.